Thursday, April 01, 2010

Last time on P&PG...

Since the last update I:
-quit both my jobs
-moved back with my mom in nyc
-hate my life

All my knitting stuff is packed in a box that I won't have access to until R and I get our own place so that's an extra incentive to race towards getting a job. If nothing else it'll get me out of my mother's which is not a place I enjoy being by any means. Oh, and lucky me, I moved back home the same week she decided to take off work. Do you know how awesome it is to be trapped with my mother for a week? I'm ready to kill myself.

Unluckily, I have no savings to speak of. All my money is going towards student loans, cc bills, and my phone. Which aren't at all unmanageable, but there's no income. So I guess they kind of are. I was supposed to get a few hundred dollars from my tax refund - except my father claimed me as a dependent. Really fucking fantastic. Now I owe $170! Thanks dad!

Went to PAX last weekend. It was fantastic! Saw only a few cosplayers but they weren't horrific and a few were quite good. Played a few cool games that aren't out yet, got some cool shirts and bags and looking forward to next years PAX East. Maybe next time I'll get Will Wheaton's autograph.

Yeahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment