Saturday, April 24, 2010

Irony

I don't quite understand ironic tees. Sure, they're ironic in the Alanis Morisette sense of the word, which is in no way whatsoever, but they're not at all ironic in English.

I went to the new Ricky's on Steinway for some empty bottles for lotion and makeup. Its different from the other ones I've been to since there's a lot more space to move around and a salon in the back. It has everything else all other stores have, too. A Queens location is a lot more convenient for me. Sure wish they sold NYX makeup though. That would be the bee's knees.

So anyway, empty bottles. I recently found my match for Revlon's colorstay foundation (MUFE HD foundation didn't work out) but it has one huge problem that I hate: its a pour bottle. So I picked up some squeezy bottles. I couldn't find really small ones like I wanted, but I hope the ones I got will work out.

Also picked up some tiny spray bottles for, you know, water, Fix+, etc. Makes for cute little extras for makeup swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment